Guidelines for Writing Questions:
- Begin each question with "In which book…”
- Use present tense, if possible, and correct grammar.
- Character names and names of major setting locations cannot be used. Proper names of places remote to a setting can be used. Example, if the main character lives in Georgia but has always wanted to visit Italy, the question could read: "In which book does a character save money to visit Italy?”
- Type the title and author as they appear on the official booklist.
- Type the page number for the answer.
- Avoid using words from the title.
- Refrain from obvious questions.
- Avoid questions that can be answered by more than one title.
- Review each question to ensure all the criteria have been met (Are questions clear, concise, and correct)?
- Do not use information written by people other than the author. Epilogues, prologues, and notes written by the author will be used to write questions.
2013-2014 Practice Questions: